Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rid Lcd Screen Of Dark Spots

EARLY BIRD'S EYE VIEW


I bought my first book by Haruki Murakami October 13, 2009, in English, from Barnes & Noble.
masinutoscana He spoke with considerable enthusiasm, I would say with that state of mind that makes you imagine you're talking about an author with a capital, sometimes classic, but not something we have to do.

" What I Talk About When I Talk About Running " says Race, one of the activities' more 'distant from the immediate signed by the following simple reasons:

Inability' Physics
Lack of Resistance
The Aura
a Sack of Potatoes "

I think with any other activity 'I have never felt more' inept: even worse in the high jump, long jump and all the pleasant corollary of exercises that go under the name of athletics.
Give me to walk for hours, up under the sun, with the scars that I hail the face, with the mud that makes me beat puffs on earth, or a bike along the "road most 'white' you can imagine, that makes me curse from beginning to end, with the cold more 'pungent in this world that turns air into stalactites that will pierce the lungs . All this and in the worst conditions. I accept it. We can 'be: in these horrific situations I can see my role, I can do with a reason, though for no reason, in reality'.

But the race NO, god bono.
That 's always been on a pedestal far, a Doppelganger (see Fringe :-) oscillating Terror and Horror, practiced by people who really inexplicable, and dancer with graceful step, slide strips cement along the grassy banks, on wet sand the first morning, and they are always so 'credibility, even more than' nerds who started the day before, wrapped in K-ways and too fogati.
This simple question: "Why 'They are' and I do not?" and 'remained dormant for years, I realize only now. Only now that I could break that fear. More 'than anything else was the fact that it can not have the freedom to' go out and do the second thing more 'instinctive of this world, after the walk: run.

Monday 'I woke up at 5:10, with no alarm (ever) in the perfect moment of transition between night and day, without trauma-chissa'-what-I-thought, split at 5.30 and I started to scamper around in joyous tower blocks in the suburbs, silent and dark, while the cold air around the mouth becoming thin smoke. Moist, cool and utterly alone. This was the very image that if I had ever dreamed of being dared to run at dawn. It was really so '. I was thinking how beautiful she was the feeling of being the only one awake, at least in my line of sight, with all that space at your disposal: what luxury! Caught with too many people around during the time the "human", outside, inside: always someone horizon. So 'that when you are in front of a large empty space, you seem to be the King of the World . And the irony and 'when you're da sola, e' impossibile sentirsi soli: come se avere piu' "respiro" riuscisse a placare l'inutile e ti facesse assaporare un certo equilibrio sconosciuto.
Sola, per modo di dire, eccetto la presenza saltellante dei Merli, intenti nella colazione albeggiante, che riusciva ad offrire vermoni XL in gran quantita'.
Erano dappertutto: sul marciapiede, in mezzo di strada, sulle panchine solitarie, sui fili elettrici, sugli alberi, in picchiata o completamente immobili.
Poi in un preciso momento, tra la strada e il marciapiede, un piccolo gruppetto si dispone in modo simmetrico, come se ci fosse stato un richiamo comune; li stavo osservando a distanza mentre mi avvicinavo sempre more '. It was daylight, and filtered here and 'the thin rays of the sun gave the scene an atmosphere dignified.
watched the noble posture of Kosovo, holding informal but classy, \u200b\u200bas if they were wearing vests casual blacks, looking toward the sun, the breeze stopped and the bill that moved the feathers ... Here!
" City of Angels"!
The scene where the angels find property to fix the dawn, greeting the rising sun ...
are now 6.30 am: the first sounds, the first people to ride, the first machines.
The first sunshine of early dawn, while plane at the gate.
Pant. Smile.

SI




0 comments:

Post a Comment