Post Office, 18.30. I send an envelope folded in half, taped properly, except for 5 cm on a couple of sides. The rule says that the postal envelopes and packages must be sealed with tape on all sides. I know, but I leave in a hurry these two tiny holes.
Arrival at the counter and the clerk anxiously Acidelle + + + and unfavorable ' almost closing time, the envelope looks disgusted and says, "No, this is not good-rigirandosela envelope in his hands with some schizzinosaggine as if it were full of shit, must be enclosed on all sides, wit 'other bags more 'small you can put in here (pointing to the holes) ... But he must not bend, so the weight stays the same (really? I never would have believed !!!)"
I sense that I'm breaking the procuring the unfortunate on the time of closing, and, moreover, 'not my fault. I nod and then promptly propose it more 'normal in this world, having before my eyes a roll of scotch: reach out on the counter and ask with a smile: "Can I?"
The girl with the expression more '"annoyed" by this world, thinking that perhaps I would have gone home for the envelope taped to Modine, a constipated he replies: "Yes, yes'....."
Then I take the tape, broke off 5 / 6 pieces, to be sure to close the openings well, for which I had taken a beautiful cazziatone, and I do not finish in time to say that the girl on the verge of a breakdown nervous exclaims: "Anyways, 'not' we can use all the tape !.... Just ..." and takes it back with a gesture really sour.
incredulos I look pretty smile and say, "Yes, 'yes', because I have done, but forgive me: ah, I will not pass the scotch?" with a look soooo arrogant :-)..... I
ends the process of shipping grumbling, and I ask if 'everything's OK and she tells me that' s all to see .... But postissimo of annarita ... What
melancholy more than perception of the crisis. They seem crap, but people fear and anxiety issues, even in the little things. And it 'That's what most' dangerous.
Almost like the comparison between the respective card and the card of the fascist period to buy bread.
SI
0 comments:
Post a Comment