Mi sento scoppiare, forse ho cantato vittoria troppo presto... Sono tornato, sono uscito fuori dalla bolla ma.. cazzo quanto casino!! Lo sa bene chi sta via per mesi da casa e quando torna trova tutto impolverato, puzza di gente morta, il frigo che ha smesso di funzionare e le uova del frigo verdi..
Beh, in qesto mese e mezzo di presa di coscienza ho rassettato un pò, but that effort! I feel something moving inside as if to leave, as if I had broken a balance that now seeks to return to the place .. Perhaps one of the things that I concluded there was an essential for my sanity, or perhaps one of the things I've started there is one that is fatal to me ..
But how difficult it is to live with the mental masturbations? Moreover qesto in the world there are no certainties, there is always the same, the death, but .. Now the Buddhists say that there is no death, there is the reincarnation .. but sorry, we when we rest? When we have a respite from all this?? He laughs .. so you eat the dumplings of the mother!
Beh, in qesto mese e mezzo di presa di coscienza ho rassettato un pò, but that effort! I feel something moving inside as if to leave, as if I had broken a balance that now seeks to return to the place .. Perhaps one of the things that I concluded there was an essential for my sanity, or perhaps one of the things I've started there is one that is fatal to me ..
But how difficult it is to live with the mental masturbations? Moreover qesto in the world there are no certainties, there is always the same, the death, but .. Now the Buddhists say that there is no death, there is the reincarnation .. but sorry, we when we rest? When we have a respite from all this?? He laughs .. so you eat the dumplings of the mother!
0 comments:
Post a Comment