Well, seen from another point of view, it seems a bit 'so' Cheese Ida ... , please! :-)
Sorry shoulders, but the fun continues to call, and apparently there 's always someone behind me ....
browsing to the 'Officina della Bistecca "in conviviality' made locally, while Dante tells us a bit 'of anecdotes about the customers ...
And here the bottle of limoncello on top speaks volumes, especially for me since I do not like, but I "had to" swallow, to a full glass of ...:-) Ouch! Strong to fear! ... It could also Natzinger passing me and I kept this stupid smile :-)
This red chair has "whipped" By significantly ... the "beautiful" was trying to exorcise the figure of shit if someone, probably the owner, he came out suddenly, alone in my style sit-in outside his house ...
And to finish the portrait of Dante started from the village of Ida, in a second, which I find quite beautiful, the natural, light and color, and that says a lot about how rice is almost exclusively a go-go :-D
SI
0 comments:
Post a Comment