Saturday, October 20, 2007

Can You Wear A Suit Untucked

Esco da me in tutto non m'amavo granché

Esco da me
in tutto non m'amavo granché
il nano mi guarda felice
non sa quel che dice
e se la canta per sè

to myself
the carousel Zampanò
silent and runs through the eyes of fire
the Trojan
that the gypsy like


I laugh because I no longer ill
I no longer think
escape me
not you just love me
come looking

marry me in the morning
leave me on the way
the herd will not wait passing
voice that enchants me
molasses that m'abbranca
is selling off my dreams of virtue

everything for you I lean to the bloodletting and Pastoe
and follow the dust
bitter mockery, and the jar
the bleating of the king

back to me I wake up and I know that there
and last sleep melts
the coarse Zampanò
and empty the chamber pot


but laugh because I have no ill
I no longer think
I dance by myself only to find

I no longer have to search
the dog is a wheelbarrow
I run and he mitered
dust from us as villains
the bride is all purple
goes back and forth between the strolling players
has no more money or to send kisses ...

to myself
the carousel Zampanò
silent and runs through the eyes of fire
the Trojan
that the gypsy like


0 comments:

Post a Comment